More info: www.paellaloversunited.com
Spain's national dish originated in the countryside of Valencia...
The Valencian dish originated in the country outside the city, and it was the agricultural workers who where the first to make a fire in the fields at lunchtime and cook rice in a flat pan. They added what they could find to the pan. They cooked snails and vegetables with rice, on special occasion rabbit, and later chicken was added. Besides this traditional "original paella", Valencian's are particularly fond of "Paella Marinera" with fish and seafood, also with meat like rabbit. Paella, however, can also include liver, blood sausage, artichokes and other ingredients.
Where to Buy?
SAN ANTONIO-EL PASO-LAREDO
We partnership our product with the "Best of the Best" that's why we work with this faboluos stores in Texas:
- Whole Foods (Austin)
- Central Market ( Austin, Dallas, Houston & San Antonio )
- Groomers Seafood Market ( San Antonio )
- SPEC'S ( Austin, Houstin Down Town, Laredo, El Paso, Dallas )
- Melissa Guerra Tienda de Cocina ( San Antonio )
- Sprouts (Austin )
- Quality Seafood Market ( Austin )
- Boerne Epicure ( Boerne )
- Rice Epicurean ( Houston )